Possible Point of Interest

  • Mindy
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2006
      Everyone-

      Got this article sent to me through my Sisterhoods website and thought
      you might find it an interesting read.

      Enjoy
      Mindy

      http://www.witchvox.com/va/dt_va.html?a=usnc&c=words&id=11087
    • Katie
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2006
        Thank you for sharing. I found the article to be very interesting.
        Lol, and I love the title. :)

        Red
      • Just me
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2006
          --- In gfpagansmeetgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Mindy" <alasande_uk@...>
          wrote:

          > Everyone-
          >
          > Got this article sent to me through my Sisterhoods website and
          thought
          > you might find it an interesting read.
          >
          > Enjoy
          > Mindy
          >
          > http://www.witchvox.com/va/dt_va.html?a=usnc&c=words&id=11087

          Fascinating read! I really have seen this debate bandied about more
          than once. And although there are male centered covens, certain trads
          REQUIRE a female in charge (Those that follow the legacy and teachings
          of Gardner).