It's finally up, so I'm sharing it with all of you...

  • Katie
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1 9:15 AM
      Well, finally after months of waiting one of the articles that I
      submitted to witchvox will appear up tomorrow. However the link to it
      is working as of today so I am sharing it with all of you to take a
      look at.

      Im so happy!

      http://www.witchvox.com/va/dt_va.html?a=&c=words&id=10751

      Red
    • Brandy Reddoor

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2 7:43 AM
          Thanks for the congrats! Im sorry to hear that you wont be joining us
          for Pagans in the Park, but I understand. Family is more important
          anyway, or at least that is the way I look at things anyhow. Im sure
          there will be an event some day that you will be able to make it to
          and when you can come we will be delighted to have you join us.

          Red
        • Sarah
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2 3:08 PM
            Oh, I so happy for you!

            I'm glad it's finally up, so the information therein can be accessed by
            thousands around the world. You truly are an inspiration to me!

            twilight and beauty,
            Saraid
          • Katie
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 9 7:40 AM
              Lol, and this week they have decided to put up the other article that
              I submitted in so here again I am sharing it with all of you to enjoy.
              If any of you follow my blog you will have seen it before, but I added
              some to it and sent it in.

              http://www.witchvox.com/va/dt_va.html?a=usmt&c=words&id=10781

              Red