Re: Beltane

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2006
      Ah, yes, happy happy Beltane everyone! And yes, respect the faery this
      day.

      Twilight and Beauty,
      Saraid
    • Carolyn
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 29, 2007
        You can count me in. I still have my stitches in, so I will try not to
        do anything like rip them out. Maybe one of you youngins could jump the
        flame for me. Hint hint... Cant wait to see you all
        Love Xill
      • Katie
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 29, 2007
          Will be good to see you too. I dont think the maypole dance will be
          too intensive for ya, that just requires a lot of weaving in and out
          to music. (The same music basically from Ostara) However, I suspect it
          will take a bit for everyone to get the rhythem down. If all else
          fails I'll just send my dog on your heels to keep you in step. ;)

          Anywho, for the rest of you who are interested in coming the ritual
          will be at my place on Saturday May 5 at 6:00pm. We will begin with
          dinner and around 7ish commence with the ritual. If you are interested
          in coming let me know.

          Red

          P.S. If you are coming be sure to bring a spool of ribbon with you. I
          have a few but if you want one in your own color I suggest you bring
          your own.
        • Katie
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 10, 2012
            Hey all,

            Just wanted to send out a quick note that I am planning for the Beltane ritual to be on the 28th of April. I will post up more details when I am able.

            Katie

            Duct tape is like the force; it has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.