Great Falls Pagans Meeting, 3/8/2006, 7:00 pm

  • gfpagansmeetgroup@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of gfpagansmeetgroup
      Great Falls Pagans Meeting

      Wednesday March 8, 2006
      7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

      Event Location: Hastings
      Street: 1017 10th Ave S
      City, State, Zip: Great Falls, MT 59401

      Notes:
      Great Falls Pagans Meetings is a relaxed social gathering for people of any of the various pagan paths, those who are seeking a pagan path, or those who are just interested to find out more information about paganism in general.

      The groups are open discussion so do not feel pressured to having to have something to talk about if you attend. Come laugh, talk, have fun!

      Topic: What is it you believe? Why do you believe what/how you do?

        Yes No
        Yes No

        Yes No

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Chris Fleming
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2006
        Count me in as well.
        Oh, and it'll just be me. The other voices in my head will have the night off.

        gfpagansmeetgroup@yahoogroups.com wrote:

[...]

        Yahoo! Mail

      • Kathryn Walter
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2006
          Well you are welcome and so are the voices if they ever decide they want to come too.

          Red

          Yahoo! Mail
        • Sarah
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 4, 2006
            Ah, no fair! My voices want to come too!

            hehe! A bit of humor today all around the board! I love it!

            Once more, I regret not being there in person, but I am always with
            the group in spirit.... (I'm the one saying "Hail Sloth" for
            Austin!)

            Remember to do a libation for me ok Red? Ummm.... I'm a bit partial
            this holiday to Persephone (which is why I am really excited about
            the ritual!) partly because I've been eating Pomegrantes all winter
            long, and also because I feel like I am, once more, rising out of
            the Underworld into the Light of a new life and a new direction. (I
            hope I don't go through this every spring! Two times in a row is
            good for awhile don't you think?.... I'm going to put this in my
            blog.... Hey, at least this time there's no five fold kiss! Yay!)

            Anyway, I'm going to leave my rambling here and go write a blog,...
            the people that read that are probably a bit more interested in my
            ramblings anyway,.... no offence, love you all, but I really am
            rambling. I can't even stop rambling to go and ramble somewhere
            else...

            Oh,no please stop me...

            ramble ramble rambling on... (insert hypnotic message here)

            Anyone sick of me yet?

            Ok, I'm going...
            Twilight and beauty,
            Saraid (the one who rambles.... I'm going to put that somewhere...)
          • Katie
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 4, 2006
              I wish your voices could be there too, then mine wouldnt be all alone. :p Awe, libation boy!! Hows he doing? Speaking of sloths, Im patiently awaiting the release of Ice Age 2 in May.

              I can most definately do a one for you dear. I enjoy spring myself, and many of the stories associated with it, but since I am most paritial to Greek Traditions the story of Persephone is the most facinating to me this time of year and I find her blessings around me.  I like to look at the snow that usually falls in this area as Demeters wrath and final plea to get her daughter released. Maybe thats just me, but Im kinda weird like that and it does usually seem to get nicer from that point on.

              By the way, hun that is what spring is about. Finding a new direction, bringing about of new life, new projects, new ways. So I wouldnt expect it to end anytime soon. You are welcome to ramble here anytime.

              Red
              :p
            • gfpagansmeetgroup@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 7, 2006
                Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of gfpagansmeetgroup
                Great Falls Pagans Meeting

                Wednesday March 8, 2006
                7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
                This event does not repeat.

                Event Location: Hastings
                Street: 1017 10th Ave S
                City, State, Zip: Great Falls, MT 59401

                Notes:
                Great Falls Pagans Meetings is a relaxed social gathering for people of any of the various pagan paths, those who are seeking a pagan path, or those who are just interested to find out more information about paganism in general.

                The groups are open discussion so do not feel pressured to having to have something to talk about if you attend. Come laugh, talk, have fun!

                Topic: What is it you believe? Why do you believe what/how you do?
                click here

                Privacy Policy - Terms of Service