And the countdown begins....

  • Katie
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2006
      I just figured that everyone has been so quiet lately that I would put
      up something. So here it is.......

      Lol, in 17 more days I will officially be a quarter of a century old.
      Kinda sounds dignified when you put it that way.

      Red
    • Sarah
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2006
        Wow, a true mystic... well, not yet but you are truely on your way. I
        may not be there for your 25th, but I am always with you in spirit,
        Red. Love you, babe. Best wishes for your next year!
      • deosi3@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 2, 2006
          Hey we should celebrate! Yeh if it makes you feel better I am still older ... ( :

                                                                                                         )O( Ambrosia
        • Kathryn Walter
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 2, 2006
            Im always up for celebrating. My birthday seems to be the day that everyone in my family decides is a good day to fight with one another, so celebrating my birthday would actually be a different aspect for me. I dont get it, but ever since I can remember every year on my birthday I usually end up in tears because no one can get along on that day.

            My birthday wish, no fighting!!!!!

            Red

            Yahoo! Photos
          • jonna Ortiz

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 2, 2006
                From one January girl to another....Happy Birthday to you pretty soon...My 34th birthday is coming sooner than that...Wednesday as a matter of fact.  I was born at 1:06 pm on January 4th, 1972.  Yes I am that Old!!!  hehehehe...my birthday is never really celebrated BIG either, everyone is always broke after the New Years and Christmas holidays and school was always either starting on it or the day before.  but anyways...Happy Birthday and 25 isn't too bad, I hope you have a great day!!!!  Fellow Capricorn lol, Brandy

                Katie <im_a_redhead0@...> wrote:
                I just figured that everyone has been so quiet lately that I would put
                up something. So here it is.......

                Lol, in 17 more days I will officially be a quarter of a century old.
                Kinda sounds dignified when you put it that way.

                Red

                Yahoo! Shopping
              • Becca Sims
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 2, 2006
                  Hey... I discovered a certain male we know is a year and a day older than me... which means no matter how old *I* get... he's ancient.. makes ME feel better =P

                  Happy early birthday Katie.. =) Oh.. and I'm older than you AND Ambrosia.. hehehe...

                  Hope your wishes come true =)

                  Katalynn
                • Katie
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 3, 2006

                    Thank you all for the birthday wishes. Any presents, cards, or spankings are welcome.

                    I am actually looking forward to my birthday this year. Don't ask me why, normally I dont put much faith in that day since it is usually as I said the day that everyone in myhouse decides is a good day to fight with one another. I just feel that this one will be different (or at least I am optimisticly hopeful it will be). I had a lot of trials for 2005, so hopefully this year will be a happier one.

                    Red