Changes?????

  • mary
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2005
      We all know Red that you'll be heading on your path soon but,...
      who, if any, will be conducting this study group? And how will the
      study group be conducted?
    • wiccnpagnwebpage@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2005
        Im not sure if anyone will take over the study group or not. If someone is interested in doing it that would be wonderful, but if not then I guess the study groups will end when I leave town. One day I hope to return to Great Falls, but who knows when that will be. I guess whoever would be doing them once Im gone would have their own way of doing things. So again not sure on how it would be being done.

        Red