Ostara Celebration, 3/17/2012, 6:00 pm

  • gfpagansmeetgroup@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2012
      Reminder from: gfpagansmeetgroup Yahoo! Group

      Title: Ostara Celebration

      Date: Saturday March 17, 2012
      Time: 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 7 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Sun Prairie House
      Street: Call or Email for Location
      City State Zip: Sun Prairie MT 59404
      Phone: 406-781-9016
      Notes: Forward planning for Ostara, since I am rarely on my computer anymore. So here is what I am working on. I am contemplating a "butterfly" ritual, therefore at this point I am requesting that if you attend you bring a flat bed sheet for yourself. (I have a few but not enoug...h for everyone) Other then that not much else to report at present. Besides, you will notice that I have made the location my place in Sun Prairie instead of my Dad's house as has been the norm for the last 7 years, with my dad being sick I do not want to burden him further then need be so I am changing the location to my and Reggie's place.

      Will report more as I am able, or as I think of something.

      Hope to see you there!

    • Pollington,Sue
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2012
        Sorry won't be able to attend