Yule Celebration, 12/17/2011, 6:00 pm

  • gfpagansmeetgroup@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2011
      Reminder from: gfpagansmeetgroup Yahoo! Group

      Title: Yule Celebration

      Date: Saturday December 17, 2011
      Time: 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 7 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Red's House
      Street: Call or email for location
      City State Zip: Great Falls MT 59405
      Phone: 406-781-9016
      Notes: Okay everyone, since I have had several people ask me if we are going to do a gift exchange this year I figured I would go ahead and add it is as part of the ritual. So everyone please bring a small gift ($10 max limit) that is spiritual in nature. It can be whatever you like but keep it simple because no one knows who is getting whose gift.

    • gfpagansmeetgroup@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2011

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 12, 2011
          Planning to be there