Pagans in the Park

  • im_a_redhead0
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 1, 2011
      Okay, so I guess I should look at my calendar every so often since I have events in it that I haven't gotten into the group calendar.

      So with that said, the Pagans in the Park event is set for July 9 at Giant Springs. For those of you who have come in the past we usually meet up at the picnic area where there is a BBQ grill for us to cook on.

      I am hoping that with the short notice that everyone is still able to make it!

      Blessings,
      Katie
    • Sharla
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 1, 2011
        I have to work so take pictures for me

        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 3, 2011
          Okay, I realized that I forgot to put the time. It will be at 6pm.

          --- In gfpagansmeetgroup@yahoogroups.com, Sharla <countrymom94@...> wrote:

          > I have to work so take pictures for me

        • Pollington,Sue
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 5, 2011
            And I totally spaced it. Sorry. Oh wait, having a blond moment is it this coming Saturday? And where at Giant Springs?

            Okay, I realized that I forgot to put the time. It will be at 6pm.

            --- In gfpagansmeetgroup@yahoogroups.com, Sharla <countrymom94@...> wrote:

            > I have to work so take pictures for me

          • Katie
            Message 5 of 18 , Jul 9, 2011
              Yes, it is this Saturday (today). We will be over in the picnic area where they have the BBQs.

              Katie

              Duct tape is like the force; it has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

              And I totally spaced it. Sorry. Oh wait, having a blond moment is it this coming Saturday? And where at Giant Springs?

              Okay, I realized that I forgot to put the time. It will be at 6pm.

              --- In gfpagansmeetgroup@yahoogroups.com, Sharla <countrymom94@...> wrote:

              > I have to work so take pictures for me

            • Pollington,Sue
              Message 6 of 18 , Jul 11, 2011
                I couldn't get this email over the weekend so we didn't make it. Sorry we missed you