Toning and Sound Healing Ceremony (All Ages), 5/3/2011, 6:00 pm

  • gfpagansmeetgroup@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2011
      Reminder from: gfpagansmeetgroup Yahoo! Group

      Title: Toning and Sound Healing Ceremony (All Ages)

      Date: Tuesday May 3, 2011
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Location: Great Falls Public Library
      Street: 301 2nd Ave N
      City State Zip: Great Falls MT 59405
      Notes: Please bring any items to charge, prayers for healing, crystals, instruments such as singing bowl, chimes, drums and rattles, etc... please bring a bottle of water to charge and take home with you!

      I am very passionate about this practice. I am willing to do a toning circle up to twice a week if people are interested. If there are many scheduling conflicts, I am not opposed to getting a few people together at someone's house to hold ceremony.

      This brings me to my next point, I wish to include as many people as are interested in this practice. So I am giving fair warning that these events are open to the public, so those of you still in the broom closet beware. However, this practice is non-denominational, open to all faiths and paths. Come with any idea of god or goddess, any view of light or spirit, all are different trails up the mountain.

      Here are the Wikipedia articles on some people discussed last night that people may find informative...

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaru_Emoto
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Reich

      Not that Wikipedia is the best source, but you all can do the research on your own if you want, this is the basic information.

      Also, this guy is a big influence:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Goldman

      There is no one way to do toning. But for the purposes of introducing the practice, there will be three parts to the ceremony. We will start with a chakra clearing exercise, which can last up to 30 minutes. At this point we can discuss intention and prayer, and then I will lead into a guided meditation into toning. The entire ceremony usually lasts 90 minutes. It is important to come with a clear mind, this is s time and space for healing to occur. I respectfully request to leave all drama outside. And please remember to turn your cell phones off or leave them at home.

      If anyone has any questions or want to hold a toning, please email me at Ceryniti@....