International Women's Day Goddess Dance and Toning Circle, 3/8/2011, 6:00 pm

  • gfpagansmeetgroup@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2011
      Reminder from: gfpagansmeetgroup Yahoo! Group

      Title: International Women's Day Goddess Dance and Toning Circle

      Date: Tuesday March 8, 2011
      Time: 6:00 pm - 2:00 am
      Location: Great Falls Public Library
      Notes: Sarah (Salome) and I are planning a Goddess Dance and Toning night for all the ladies of the group. Sorry guys, am not sure if there an international Man day but if there is you are welcome to celebrate in your own way. Anyway, the night will consist of dancing and toning. You are welcome to dress like your favorite goddess if you so desire. Hope to see you there.

    • im_a_redhead0
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2011
        Just a last minute reminder for you ladies in the group. Hope to see you there.

        Katie