Wonderful News

  • Workman,Sue
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011
      Dear all,

      Please share my happiness. On 12/31/10 I got enagaged to the most wonderful man in the universe (At least I think he is) and we are getting married 5/14/11. I wanted to share this exciting and fabulous time with you all.
    • Katie
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011
        Lol, I thought you said he said he wasnt going to propose to you on any type of "holiday." Congratulations! Now you just need to get the rest of your stuff to go with the shoes.

        Katie

        Duct tape is like the force; it has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011
          Just can't prdict men and their changeable minds. It surprised me too. Actually I need someone to come over and help me with the outfit. I now have the dress, etc but need advice on choices with it.....girls night at my place?