Great Falls Pagans Meeting, 11/10/2010, 7:00 pm

  • gfpagansmeetgroup@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2010
      Reminder from: gfpagansmeetgroup Yahoo! Group

      Title: Great Falls Pagans Meeting

      Date: Wednesday November 10, 2010
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Wednesday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 57 minutes.
      Location: Hastings
      Street: 726 10th Ave S
      City State Zip: Great Falls, MT 59401
      Phone: 406-781-9016
      Notes: Great Falls Pagans Meetings is a relaxed social gathering for people of any of the various pagan paths, those who are seeking a pagan path, or those who are just interested to find out more information about paganism in general.

      The groups are open discussion so do not feel pressured to having to have something to talk about if you attend. Come laugh, talk, have fun!

      Topic:

    • Surenden
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2010
        I've been MIA for over a month (busy busy) but happy to be able to make it
        tomorrow this time without my lil one. Yay, hope to see you all there! :)

        -Surenden
        aka: Candy

        --- In gfpagansmeetgroup@yahoogroups.com, gfpagansmeetgroup@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Reminder from: gfpagansmeetgroup Yahoo! Group
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gfpagansmeetgroup/cal
        >
        > Great Falls Pagans Meeting
        > Wednesday November 10, 2010
        > 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
        > (This event repeats every month on the second Wednesday.)
        > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 57 minutes.)
        > Location: Hastings
        > Street: 726 10th Ave S
        > City State Zip: Great Falls, MT 59401
        > Phone: 406-781-9016
        >
        > Notes:
        > Great Falls Pagans Meetings is a relaxed social gathering for people of any of the various pagan paths, those who are seeking a pagan path, or those who are just interested to find out more information about paganism in general.
        >
        > The groups are open discussion so do not feel pressured to having to have something to talk about if you attend. Come laugh, talk, have fun!
        >
        > Topic:
        >

        > All Rights Reserved
        > Copyright © 2010
        > Yahoo! Inc.
        > http://www.yahoo.com
        >
        > Privacy Policy:
        > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
        >
        > Terms of Service:
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Katie
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 9, 2010
          Looking forward to seeing you there. I know the busy feeling myself.

          Katie

          Duct tape is like the force; it has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 9, 2010