BP Boycott / Wildlife is suffering

  • allthingspagan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      Today on Facebook there is a page started on boycotting BP. They had a picture of a Dolphin ,dead, because of the oil spill. It is my heart that feels so much grief over this oil spill.

      In my last post to boycott BP I received responses ranging from (Yes I am with you) to (It will not do any good) And yes I see everyone's point to this matter.
      But I guess it comes down to each person and what they choose to do ,or, not to do.
      So, those of you that want to Boycott BP. Do it. And for those they don't. ,well, it is up to each individual to decide for themselves.

      Maybe it is me with wishful thinking. But I am going to try. Simply because it feels right to me.

      Many Blessings!
      Marion WaterDragon
      All Things Pagan Radio!