Great Falls Pagans Meeting, 1/13/2010, 7:00 pm

  • gfpagansmeetgroup@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2010
      Reminder from: gfpagansmeetgroup Yahoo! Group

      Title: Great Falls Pagans Meeting

      Date: Wednesday January 13, 2010
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Wednesday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes.
      Location: Hastings
      Street: 1017 10th Ave S
      City State Zip: Great Falls, MT 59401
      Phone: 406-781-9016
      Notes: Great Falls Pagans Meetings is a relaxed social gathering for people of any of the various pagan paths, those who are seeking a pagan path, or those who are just interested to find out more information about paganism in general.

      The groups are open discussion so do not feel pressured to having to have something to talk about if you attend. Come laugh, talk, have fun!

      Topic:

    • Samantha Godoy
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2010
        I'm interested in going to the group but since I'd have no sitter, would I be able to bring my children or is it an adult meeting? Thank you

        Sam

      • gfpagansmeetgroup@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 12, 2010

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 12, 2010
            You can bring them if you would like. Depending on their ages you might want to bring something for them to do though.

            Katie

            Duct tape is like the force; it has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.