Re: Hello all

  • ambrosiacar
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2005
      Okay I know I am way behind in the conversation, I apologize but what's
      this deal again about Pagans in the park? And when is it? And what can
      I do to help?
      )O(
      Ambrosia
    • Kathryn Walter
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2005
        The Pagans in the Park thing is what I wanted to do for the August Meeting if everyone is interested. The day and time are not set in stone yet, but if no one gives me feedback I will leave it for the day that the calendar says. If you want to help out the only thing I am asking for right now is people to bring food, drinks, etc. If you have anything else that you want to do, bring that too. Family and friends are welcome.

        Red

        http://mail.yahoo.com