Midsummer Campout Updates

  • Katie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hey everyone,

      I just wanted to send out an email about this year's Midsummer Campout and Ritual. For those of you who are interested in coming out on Wednesday Jun 17th with us we will be meeting at the Great Falls Public Library between 6:00pm and 6:30pm for a caravan out to the campsite. If you are wanting to come out but can't come out that day I have a sign that will be put up at the camping site in Monarch that says "Midsummer campout" on it for people to find the location on the trail. Also, if you only want to come out for the day of the ritual to celebrate with us, the ritual will be held on Saturday evening. I will be providing as usual a main course, for this day only for everyone who attends. Anything that people wish to bring along with them would be appreciated but is not required.

      Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a great time in the wilderness!

      Blessings,
      Red/Katie

      Duct tape is like the force; it has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

    • copper goddess
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
        For anoyone who is interested

        Free Drumming Circle
        Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday
        Please bring your own drum and join us at Eagles Park from 6pm to 7:30pm.
        Everyone is welcome, from beginner to expert. :)

        To: gfpagansmeetgroup@yahoogroups.com