Beltane Celebration, 5/1/2009, 6:00 pm

  • gfpagansmeetgroup@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2009
      Reminder from: gfpagansmeetgroup Yahoo! Group
      Title: Beltane Celebration
      Date: Friday May 1, 2009
      Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Location: Red's House
      Street: Call or E-mail for location
      City State Zip: Great Falls MT 59405
      Phone: 406-781-9016
      Notes: The Great Falls Pagans Meeting Group would like to invite you to join us for a celebration of the Beltane sabbat. Ritual dress is as always encouraged but not required. Also, depending on the weather this event may be outdoors, so please dress accordingly. If the weather is not accommodating then the event will move into a place out of the elements. As with most of our celebrations, this is a potluck event so feel free to bring your favorite dish with you to share. Food is not however a requirement for attendance.

      As always, we welcome anyone from Great Falls and the surrounding area to join us in our celebration. Those who are from other parts of the state and are willing to make the trip are also welcome as well.

      If you would like to join us please feel free to RSVP. Though RSVPing is not required, it is always nice to know how many we will be expecting.

      More information will be added or existing information may be updated if needed as event draws closer.

      If you do not know the location or are in need of directions, please feel free to call or email. If you choose to call, please if there is no answer leave a message and I will return your call as soon as I can.