Seeking Instruction

  • celticspirit565
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2009
      Wishing everyone a a Blessed Imbolc. New to Paganism and to the craft
      and am seeking to learn as much as possible. Looking for coven, study
      group or even private instruction. I am a sincere seeker.

      George
    • Daniel Goetschel
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2009
        Hello George,

        My name is Daniel. I am a member of the GF Pagans Meeting Group, and enjoy working with people who are new to the craft. I myself have been a practitioner for about 5 years now, and have been through a lot of experiences that I believe I can use to help others.

        However, how much I am able to aid you with depends on what you know, and what it is you're looking to study. I myself practice with dragons, which are one of the harder spiritual creatures to work with. But as I said, I am more than willing to help you with whatever it is you may choose to practice.

        I look forward to meeting you and helping you. Until then Blessed Be, and may the Goddess shine her guiding light upon you.

        Daniel

        > Wishing everyone a a Blessed Imbolc. New to Paganism and to
        > the craft
        > and am seeking to learn as much as possible. Looking for
        > coven, study
        > group or even private instruction. I am a sincere seeker.
        >
        > George
      • Katie
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2009
          George,

          It was great to have you at the ritual yesterday.

          I wanted to let you know that if you are interested I am putting together a list of people interested in beginning a Study Group again. I had done the study group with people from the group who are interested and would love to start them again. Even if the study group doesnt get up and going again I am always willing to help and share what I know.

          Have a blessed Imbolc!

          Katie
          Independent Consultant
          The Body Shop At Home
          406-781-9016
          www.thebodyshopathome.com/web/kwalter

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2009
            Hi Katie:

            Am definitely interested in the study group, count me in. I really enjoyed the ritual. Just got my Azure Green catalog and they had a ritual cinnamon broom and also a ritual besom broom. Least you wouldnt be broomless,LOL.

            Blessed Be

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 2, 2009
              Hi Daniel:

              Thank you so much for your kind offer, it was good to see you at the ritual on Saturday. Also wanted to thank you for the tarot reading you did for me a few months ago. I would very much appreciate any help and instruction as it is greatly need. I would also be interested in learning more about the coven you have started. I just added you to my yahoo messenger and sent a request to be added to your contact list.