Updates for some upcoming events

  • Katie
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hey everyone,

      I just wanted to send out some updates on some of the upcoming events
      for the group. Thank you to those who made suggestions for these
      events, your input is always appreciated.

      First, the June Divination Meeting...
      After discussing with those of you who wanted to join us for the
      Midsummer Campout/Ritual when to leave town, the Divination Meeting
      for June will be canceled. However, It has been decided that we are
      going to use the library as the caravan point for the trip. So those
      of you who are interested in caravaning out to the camp location we
      will be leaving from library on Wednesday evening at 6:30pm and
      heading out to our camp location in Monarch.

      Secondly, the Midsummer Campout/Ritual...
      The dates for the event have been updated to accommodate the leaving
      of town on Wednesday night. Again, for those of you who want to
      caravan out with us on Wednesday, meet us at the library by the
      appointed time. If you want to come out at a later time or a different
      day that is always okay just call me and let me know and I will get
      you directions out to us or I can even meet you at the store in
      Monarch and lead the way. You are also welcome to just join us for the
      ritual but again, you would need to let me know in advance so I can
      get you there.

      Thirdly, the 4th Pagans in the Park...
      Please note that the location has been changed to Giant Springs State
      Park. Due to some suggestions the location has been changed. This park
      also seems to have a bit more to offer in regards to privacy for the
      event and things for people to do. The time has also been updated to
      6:00pm because of other commitments by many of the group members that
      day for the Children's Circle.

      Anyway, I think this is it for now. If you have any questions please
      feel free to let me know.

      Blessings,
      Red
    • Katie
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
        One more update (thanks Mindy), the Children's Circle for the month of
        June will be postponed. With everyone being so busy this month we are
        going to give the kiddos a break to enjoy the rest of the activities
        of summer. The Children circle will resume as normal in July.

        Red

        --- In gfpagansmeetgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Katie" <im_a_redhead0@...>
        wrote:

        > Hey everyone,
        >
        > I just wanted to send out some updates on some of the upcoming events
        > for the group. Thank you to those who made suggestions for these
        > events, your input is always appreciated.
        >
        > First, the June Divination Meeting...
        > After discussing with those of you who wanted to join us for the
        > Midsummer Campout/Ritual when to leave town, the Divination Meeting
        > for June will be canceled. However, It has been decided that we are
        > going to use the library as the caravan point for the trip. So those
        > of you who are interested in caravaning out to the camp location we
        > will be leaving from library on Wednesday evening at 6:30pm and
        > heading out to our camp location in Monarch.
        >
        > Secondly, the Midsummer Campout/Ritual...
        > The dates for the event have been updated to accommodate the leaving
        > of town on Wednesday night. Again, for those of you who want to
        > caravan out with us on Wednesday, meet us at the library by the
        > appointed time. If you want to come out at a later time or a different
        > day that is always okay just call me and let me know and I will get
        > you directions out to us or I can even meet you at the store in
        > Monarch and lead the way. You are also welcome to just join us for the
        > ritual but again, you would need to let me know in advance so I can
        > get you there.
        >
        > Thirdly, the 4th Pagans in the Park...
        > Please note that the location has been changed to Giant Springs State
        > Park. Due to some suggestions the location has been changed. This park
        > also seems to have a bit more to offer in regards to privacy for the
        > event and things for people to do. The time has also been updated to
        > 6:00pm because of other commitments by many of the group members that
        > day for the Children's Circle.
        >
        > Anyway, I think this is it for now. If you have any questions please
        > feel free to let me know.
        >
        > Blessings,
        > Red

      • Michael
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2008
          Merry Meet Everyone,
          I have the opportunity to visit my daughter and her family in California the same weekend as Midsummer. I will not be able to attend, but I will be there in spirit. I hope you all have fun and a wonderful ritual.
          Brightest Blessings,
          Michael

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 5, 2008
            Michael

            Have fun visiting your daughter in California. We will miss you at the
            ritual. I know how much you love dancing around like a mad man with
            the rest of us :) Im sure we will see you for the next one though.

            Blessings,
            Red