The Spirit of the Wolf

  • allthingspagan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2008
      Greetings From All Things Pagan!

      I have been touched by the needs of the Wolves in Alaska.
      They are being hunted in Alaska by airplanes.
      I feel this is wrong.
      I know alot of you out there have probably seen this or know of this.
      I know that some of you are saying. I don't have anything to do with this.
      I don't live in Alaska.
      I just wanted to say that there are alot of pagans that have a strong connection to the Wolf.
      The Native Americans respect them are brothers and are regarded as teachers.
      And there are people that embrace the spirit of the Wolf through shapeshifting and lycanthrope.
      Because of this alone we should all stand up and protect our brother the Wolf.
      The link below (Wolves) is a link to a petition to stop all airplane hunting.
      I have had a very sad feeling ever since I read about the Wolves being hunted.
      This is my way of trying to help.
      So Mote It Be!