Welcome!

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2005
      Welcome queer witch 2000! Feel free to post messages, links, and on the
      calander. Hope to maybe see you at future meetings.
    • wiccnpagnwebpage@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2005
        Yes, welcome! I look forward to seeing you at future meetings as well.

        Red
      • Sarah
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 29, 2005
          Welcome barbi-elizabeth! I hope you take advantage of the tools on the
          site and use the calnder, message board, ect. Have fun getting to know
          everyone and learning!
        • Sarah
          Message 4 of 9 , May 7, 2006
            Welcome to our group, Nothing. Feel free to use the resources here and
            join in on discussions and meetings. May you find peace and knowledge
            here.

            Twilight and Beauty,
            Saraid
          • Katie
            Message 5 of 9 , May 7, 2006
              Agreed! Welcome to the group. Feel free to vote in the polls, join in
              on conversations, etc. Hope to get to know you better and maybe see
              you at a couple of the meetings.

              Red
            • Sarah
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 1, 2006
                Welcome to the group, festus7982! Please feel free to use the
                resources here, such as the message board, callender, links, ect. If
                you'd like you can introduce yourself and tell us a bit about where
                you are on your path. I hope you find acceptance, knowledge and
                resources here. Many blessings

                Twilight and Beauty,
                Saraid
              • Katie
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 1, 2006
                  Lol, it looks like Ceryniti has beat me to welcoming you aboard, but
                  mine is a warm welcome none the less. Feel free to join in on any
                  conversations, vote in polls, etc. Who knows maybe we will even see
                  you at a meeting or two.

                  Red