Re: Okay, so I put up some new pics

  • purplepassion1378
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
      hey have some pics just confused on how 2 add them....

      Purple / Cynthia

      --- In gfpagansmeetgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Katie" <im_a_redhead0@...>
      wrote:

      > Howdy all I am just dropping a line to let you know that some new pics
      > are up from the camping trip. I am still uploading more but its a slow
      > process since even though Yahell give you 5 uploads at a time if you
      > use more then 2 it times out and you get an error. Anyway, enough on
      > that. Feel free to check them out. I know a couple more of you had
      > cameras that weekend so if you have pics you want to put up feel free
      > to add them. I am in shock that only 2 of the pics from me are from
      > behind. Kudos to the photographer for actually catching some of my
      > face. :)
      >
      > Red

    • Katie
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2007
        Adding pics is pretty simple. All you need to do is go to the link on
        the side of the page that says "Photos" and select what album you want
        to put them in then there is a link that says "add photos." It gives
        you the option of uploading up to 5 at a time, but I suggest 2-3 tops
        because if you try 5 it times out the page and you have to start all
        over again.

        Red