June Question of the Month

  • Katie
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2007
      The question of the month for June is as follows...

      What experiences with Paganism have you had so far that have been the
      most fun, the most rewarding, or made the deepest impression on you?

      Red
    • lucius vidar
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2007
        The most fun was in Feb. when our group rented a cabin for the weekend. It was a weekend of meditation, working with totem animals, making charms, drinking mead and sitting in the hot tub. The sweat lodge a few weeks ago made a very deep impression as well, it was one of the most purifying experiences I have ever experienced.

        Fred
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2007
          I would have to say that in my experience with Paganism so far, the
          most fun and rewarding thing that I have done is be involved with this
          group. It has been a tough road to walk down some days, but it has
          been worth it to have met those of you I have. I enjoy getting to know
          all of you and learning from everyone, and that to me is the most
          rewarding thing I could ever gain from being a part of the Pagan
          community here. For those of you I haven't yet met, I always look
          forward to meeting new people and learning what they are about.

          I enjoy getting together with you all for the meetings and sabbat
          celebrations. Being the organizer of this wonderful group has helped
          me grow as a person in both my personal life and spiritual life. You
          all have helped me along my journey, and I am truly grateful for that.

          Red
        • dragonhunter_18
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 19, 2007
            --- In gfpagansmeetgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Katie" <im_a_redhead0@...>
            wrote:

            > The question of the month for June is as follows...
            >
            > What experiences with Paganism have you had so far that have been the
            > most fun, the most rewarding, or made the deepest impression on you?
            >
            > Red

            The most rewarding/deep impression that I've gotten in my short time as
            a Pagan is finding out more about myself, and being able to gain wisdom
            from others. I have also learned a lot about how to control my
            emotions, and how I use them.
          • Fred
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 19, 2007
              Hey Dragonhunter,

              I am in Great Falls now, would like to get together one day for
              coffee or something and chat. I am off until monday, when would be a
              good time for you? I am interested in hearing about your path, I had
              a friend in Ohio that was into dragons. I personally don't feel an
              affinity for them, but he did. To each our own though. Please let me
              know.

              BB,
              Fred

              --- In gfpagansmeetgroup@yahoogroups.com, "dragonhunter_18"