newbie

  • dbazzettecs@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 10 8:33 AM
      I just finished my first 28 day program with reasonable success, and
      thought that I would try this group during my next program.

      I notice most of the group signup dates go back a few months. Is
      this because you keep doing the program over and over, or because the
      member list is full people who really don't use this list anymore?
      Just curious.

      Looking forward to touching base on a daily basis.

      Duane
    • theresa maria napa
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 11 9:00 AM
        Duane - as a member of this group, i have not noticed
        any collaborative group effort. but that sure is a
        good idea. who would like to start a 28 day program
        wherein we start together. love laughter
        prosperity generosity. theresa maria

        --- dbazzettecs@... wrote:
        > I just finished my first 28 day program with
        > reasonable success, and
        > thought that I would try this group during my next
        > program.
        >
        > I notice most of the group signup dates go back a
        > few months. Is
        > this because you keep doing the program over and
        > over, or because the
        > member list is full people who really don't use this
        > list anymore?
        > Just curious.
        >
        > Looking forward to touching base on a daily basis.
        >
        > Duane

        =====
        Love Generosity Prosperity Laughter

        Theresa Maria Napa, CPCC Right Track Coaching Chicago, IL

        (312) 841-3403 tmn_synergy@...

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      • Bru
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 11 9:55 AM
          That sounds like a great idea. I have just received the book and started to read it.

          Bruce H. Mammen
          The Mammen Group L.L.C.
          The SuccessSolution - Personal, Professional - Individual & Small Group Coaching
          Visit www.mammengroup.com
          3480 N. 144TH Avenue
          Holland, MI 49424-1231
          Phone 616-738-0044
          Fax 616-738-1734
          Email tmg@...
        • theresa maria napa
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 11 1:29 PM
            Ok - we now have three - Susan, u & me! We have
            momentum! Any more? Want to start April 16 - after
            Easter, Passover and TAXES! Love Laughter
            Prosperity Generosity Theresa Maria or TM or TIAM
            for short - u get to choooooooooossseeee.

            =====
            Love Generosity Prosperity Laughter

            Theresa Maria Napa, CPCC Right Track Coaching Chicago, IL

            (312) 841-3403 tmn_synergy@...

            http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
          • Athena Williams
            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 11 2:07 PM
              Hi,

              I'd love to join too!!! Can we do email as well as one call per week to
              keep us on track?

              I'd be willing to locate a bridge line for us (unless we can rent C.J.'s)?

              Yes, a good time indeed. :)

              Athena

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              Athena Williams, M.A.
              Coach, Trainer and Speaker

              Working Choices, Inc.
              Coaching and Training for
              Leaders, Managers and Entrepreneurs

              Tel 650.401.7201 or 888.259.4924
              Fax 603.258.5918

              www.WorkingChoices.com

              Vision it. Plan it. Make it happen!
              Call today for a complimentary coaching session.
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

              =====
              Love Generosity Prosperity Laughter

              Theresa Maria Napa, CPCC Right Track Coaching Chicago, IL

              (312) 841-3403 tmn_synergy@...

            • Kellie Andrews
              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 11 3:23 PM
                I'm in!

                Kellie S. Andrews

                I took the Get Clients Now workshop about 4 years ago but did not
                follow through. So I am interested in contributing to momentum and
                getting my practice growing. After April 16 is good for me, too.

                Paris

                >Ok - we now have three - Susan, u & me! We have
                >momentum! Any more? Want to start April 16 - after
                >Easter, Passover and TAXES! Love Laughter
                >Prosperity Generosity Theresa Maria or TM or TIAM
                >for short - u get to choooooooooossseeee.
                >

                >--- Bru <tmg@...> wrote:
                >> That sounds like a great idea. I have just received
                >> the book and started to read it.
                >>
                >> Bruce H. Mammen
                >> The Mammen Group L.L.C.
                >> The SuccessSolution - Personal, Professional -
                >> Individual & Small Group Coaching
                >> Visit www.mammengroup.com
                >> 3480 N. 144TH Avenue
                >> Holland, MI 49424-1231
                >> Phone 616-738-0044
                >> Fax 616-738-1734
                >> Email tmg@...
                >>

                >=====
                >Love Generosity Prosperity Laughter
                >
                >Theresa Maria Napa, CPCC Right Track Coaching Chicago, IL
                >
                >(312) 841-3403 tmn_synergy@...

                __________________________

                Paris Mannion, Coach & Fountaineer
                (1-800) 828-5967
                fax: (1-619) 280-7722
                http://www.SpringCoach.com/coach
                http://www.BuildFountains.com

              • Paris Mannion
                Message 7 of 16 , Apr 11 3:23 PM

                  __________________________

                    Message 9 of 16 , Apr 11 9:29 PM
                      New Group Members,

                      I would be interested in being a part of this group and I have some
                      suggestions.

                      First off we would need a bridge line. Perhaps C.J. would let us use
                      her's or rent it to us for a small fee. I will have my own bridge in
                      a few weeks so we could eventually use it also.

                      Second, I'd suggest we use the Master Mind format. I've facilitated
                      MM groups before and have been a member of a number of others. I
                      think the first call should be a 'design' call for us to discuss and
                      look for a format that would work best for all of us.

                      Here is a format I'd suggest for each weekly call.

                      First we all take a few minutes to share our wins or victories for
                      the week. What successes we had since the last call, followed by a
                      one minute intro about our work. Then each of us would share a
                      challenge we're facing this week and take suggestions, guidance,
                      advice, and experiences from the other members to help meet and
                      overcome the challenge. Finally, we'd make a commitment to the group
                      for action steps we are going to take by the next call. I'd be
                      willing to take on the role of facilitator or we could rotate it.

                      I would like to see between four to six members, with a max of six.
                      In this way we would all have an opportunity to benefit and share
                      within the hour long call.

                      April 16th could work for the design call yet I'd prefer the next
                      week, the 21st, so as to kick around the concepts and model for the
                      calls, and get a sense of what each of us is looking for from the
                      group.

                      We each need to develop a vision and theme I'd suggest for this work,
                      and a vision/mission for the group itself. What do we want from this
                      group and why should we form it will be some of the early
                      discussions, especially on a design call. If we fail to plan, we're
                      planning to fail.

                      Also when we get a core group of 4-6 we could take our discussion off
                      the list and communicate only among ourselves. I'd be willing to
                      create a mailing list for our group that would make it easy to
                      communicate between the calls also.

                      I see eight of us so far expressing interest and feel that is to
                      many. Perhaps two groups would be formed out of this idea.

                      Those are my thoughts. Give them some consideration and let us
                      continue to flesh out this idea.

                      Peace & Blessings
                      Ronald
                      Your Gay Coach
                      ---------------

                      --
                      Ronald R. DeVrou, MSW, Dating & Relationships Life Coach
                      Tel: 202/887-8100 Email: mailto:Ronald@...

                      Seeking the Love of Your Life? Life Partner Quest: Relationship
                      Success Training For Single Lesbians & Gay Men is for you then!

                      This 8 Week program is offered In Person (Washington, DC)
                      or by telephone (Teleclasses). New sessions monthly. For an
                      overview email me for info or a FREE Audio Tape.
                      mailto:MyFreeTapeE@...

                      Subscribe Today: 'Gay Coach News' with Tips, Information,
                      and Teleclass Info (many are free)
                      mailto:GayCoachNews-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
                      or mailto:JoinENewsE@...
                    • Sheila Gutman
                      Message 10 of 16 , Apr 11 10:27 PM
                        Hi All,

                        Well I've seen all your emails and would like to join this group. I read
                        Get Clients Now and figure this could be a great idea. Include me.
                        Sheila Gutman
                        Tech-logy
                        We take the "no" out of technology
                        One on One computer training

                        >From: Paris Mannion <Paris@...>
                        >To: getclientsnow@yahoogroups.com
                        >Subject: Re: [getclientsnow] newbie
                        >Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 15:23:34 -0700
                        >
                        >Hello,
                        >
                        >I took the Get Clients Now workshop about 4 years ago but did not
                        >follow through. So I am interested in contributing to momentum and
                        >getting my practice growing. After April 16 is good for me, too.
                        >
                        >Paris
                        >
                        > >Ok - we now have three - Susan, u & me! We have
                        > >momentum! Any more? Want to start April 16 - after
                        > >Easter, Passover and TAXES! Love Laughter
                        > >Prosperity Generosity Theresa Maria or TM or TIAM
                        > >for short - u get to choooooooooossseeee.
                        > >

                        > >--- Bru <tmg@...> wrote:
                        > >> That sounds like a great idea. I have just received
                        > >> the book and started to read it.
                        > >>
                        > >> Bruce H. Mammen
                        > >> The Mammen Group L.L.C.
                        > >> The SuccessSolution - Personal, Professional -
                        > >> Individual & Small Group Coaching
                        > >> Visit www.mammengroup.com
                        > >> 3480 N. 144TH Avenue
                        > >> Holland, MI 49424-1231
                        > >> Phone 616-738-0044
                        > >> Fax 616-738-1734
                        > >> Email tmg@...
                        > >>

                        > >=====
                        > >Love Generosity Prosperity Laughter
                        > >
                        > >Theresa Maria Napa, CPCC Right Track Coaching Chicago, IL
                        > >
                        > >(312) 841-3403 tmn_synergy@...

                        >--
                        >__________________________
                        >
                        >Paris Mannion, Coach & Fountaineer
                        >(1-800) 828-5967
                        >fax: (1-619) 280-7722
                        >http://www.SpringCoach.com/coach
                        >http://www.BuildFountains.com

                      • Ross Hall
                        Message 11 of 16 , Apr 12 2:30 AM
                          After taxes - luck you!! Ours is April 5, but deadline for stuff is 13 May!

                          Boo hoo.

                          Ross ;-))

                          N A K E D eCommerce. Stripping away the hype and getting back to business
                          basics.

                          Buy it now from Booklocker.com....

                          http://www.booklocker.com/bookpages/rosshall01.html

                          > From: theresa maria napa <tmn_synergy@...>
                          > Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 13:29:52 -0700 (PDT)
                          > To: getclientsnow@yahoogroups.com
                          > Subject: Re: [getclientsnow] newbie
                          >
                          > Ok - we now have three - Susan, u & me! We have
                          > momentum! Any more? Want to start April 16 - after
                          > Easter, Passover and TAXES! Love Laughter
                          > Prosperity Generosity Theresa Maria or TM or TIAM
                          > for short - u get to choooooooooossseeee.
                          >

                          > --- Bru <tmg@...> wrote:
                          >> That sounds like a great idea. I have just received
                          >> the book and started to read it.
                          >>
                          >> Bruce H. Mammen
                          >> The Mammen Group L.L.C.
                          >> The SuccessSolution - Personal, Professional -
                          >> Individual & Small Group Coaching
                          >> Visit www.mammengroup.com
                          >> 3480 N. 144TH Avenue
                          >> Holland, MI 49424-1231
                          >> Phone 616-738-0044
                          >> Fax 616-738-1734
                          >> Email tmg@...
                          >>

                          > =====
                          > Love Generosity Prosperity Laughter
                          >
                          > Theresa Maria Napa, CPCC Right Track Coaching Chicago, IL
                          >
                          > (312) 841-3403 tmn_synergy@...

                        • Julie Hewett
                          Message 12 of 16 , Apr 12 6:59 AM
                            Hi all,

                            I would be willing to offer my Bridge Line

                            Julie Hewett
                            JulNet Solutions LLC

                            At 02:07 PM 4/11/01 -0700, you wrote:
                            >Hi,
                            >
                            >I'd love to join too!!! Can we do email as well as one call per week to
                            >keep us on track?
                            >
                            >I'd be willing to locate a bridge line for us (unless we can rent C.J.'s)?
                            >
                            >Yes, a good time indeed. :)
                            >
                            >Athena
                            >
                            >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            >Athena Williams, M.A.
                            >Coach, Trainer and Speaker
                            >
                            >Working Choices, Inc.
                            >Coaching and Training for
                            > Leaders, Managers and Entrepreneurs
                            >
                            >Tel 650.401.7201 or 888.259.4924
                            >Fax 603.258.5918
                            >
                            >www.WorkingChoices.com
                            >
                            >Vision it. Plan it. Make it happen!
                            >Call today for a complimentary coaching session.
                            >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                            Julie Hewett
                            CEO, JulNet Solutions, LLC

                            ^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
                            Visit us online at http://www.JulNet.com
                            ----------
                            Supporting you to be successful online!!!
                            * Internet Training & Consulting
                            * FREE Teleclasses * Website Support Services
                            * Virtual Administration Support Services
                          • zonecoachsusan@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 16 , Apr 12 7:17 AM
                              How cool..

                              Thanks Julie :)

                              As far as a meeting time on the phone I need it to be 6 PM ET or
                              after during the week or else on the weekend. I'm still working a
                              full time engineering job!

                              Warmly,
                              Susan

                              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                              Message 14 of 16 , Apr 13 2:56 AM
                                Don't forget that eGroups / Yahoo groups whatever, have a Java chatroom
                                facility as well.

                                I've used IRC in the past to run intercontinental virtual meetings, so it
                                might be worth having a look at.

                                Regards,

                              • C.J. Hayden
                                Message 15 of 16 , Apr 13 11:51 AM
                                  Hello, GCN enthusiasts! I am excited to see how many of you piled on board to Theresa Maria's suggestion about forming a group to work through GCN together. Thank you Duane (Bazzette?), whose original question started the ball rolling, and Theresa Maria (TM for short) for picking up the ball and running with it.

                                  One of the reasons I started this discussion group was to enable readers to connect with each other directly and co-create support structures to keep their work with the GCN system alive. There are currently groups just like the ones you are now forming operating throughout the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. -- some virtual, and some that meet in person; some peer-led like yours, and others led by coaches and trainers who are licensed to lead the GCN program as a business.

                                  Ronald, you had some excellent suggestions about how to design and manage a group bridge call, as did TM. What I would suggest is that you use the GCN program as described in the first five chapters of the book as the basis for your calls. If everyone comes to the first call with an Action Worksheet already prepared, you can introduce yourselves and share your vision, goals and plan laid out in the worksheet format.

                                  You can then leave that call prepared and committed to work the plan you have in hand for the next 28 days. Every day, you would fill out your Tracking Worksheet as described in Chapter 6 of the book. On each follow-up call with the group, each person would have a chance to report progress as shown on his/her Tracking Worksheet. Following that, you would share successes and setbacks, and brainstorm or problem-solve for each other as time permits.

                                  Of course, each group should find the format that works best for its members. If you haven't yet participated in a marketing group that tracked statistics, though, you might want to try using the GCN method of doing that before choosing not to include it.

                                  As Ronald and Julie Hewett mentioned, smaller groups work better. The size of group that works best for GCN is 6 people who are committed to show up each time. To keep the energy level up, this sometimes requires that you actually have a group of  10 people, some of  whom may drop in and out as their schedule permits.

                                  Julie Hewett, Julie Jordan Scott, and Ronald, I'm sure the group appreciates your generosity in offering your bridge lines (I rent rather than own one myself), and Dwayne Cox, yours in offering the other resources you have available. Oh, and Susan, for setting up the Yahoo Group for Tuesday night and all your organizing energy. Please forgive me if I have forgotten anyone.

                                  To all of you organizers, keep in mind that the subscribers to this list come from a number of different professions. Although we have many coaches here, we also have people who are consultants, professionals, and salespeople. So begin your groups with no assumptions!

                                  Best of luck with your groups,
                                  C.J.
                                  ===================================
                                  C.J. Hayden, MCC
                                  Author, Get Clients Now!
                                  Wings Business Coaching, San Francisco, CA
                                  (415) 981-8845 * (877) 946-4722 toll free
                                  http://www.getclientsnow.com
                                  Subscribe to my FREE email newsletter!
                                  Next teleclass -- "Your First Book: Writing, Publishing, & Promoting It" begins May 23rd
                                • Marcia R. Melincoff
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Nov 29, 2006
                                    I need a group for regular telephone meetings while working the 28-day
                                    program. Anyone interested? I live in a suburb of Philadelphia.

                                    [Moderator's note: Please respond to Marcia privately at MRMCOACH@... ]