Re: newseltter for seniors

  • Tom Markham
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2011
      We advertise to seniors via the web, and would be happy to link our
      sites to your site(s). But you wrote "offline". Does that mean you
      intend to send out hard-copy?

      Tom Markham
      (925) 979-5673 Office (8:00-5:00 PST)
      (800) 899-9924 Office
      (212) 212-3228 Cell

      On 12/26/2011 9:13 PM, Sharron wrote:
      > I would like to add an offline newsletter as a method to market to
      > seniors and their families...
    • Kathryn Watson
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2011
        Tom- I would be interested in linking sites? http://ezseniormove.com