Join VirtaPay it`s free get $240 deposited to Your Account

  • 2Ra
    Message 1 of 20 , May 13, 2012
      Join VirtaPay it`s free get $240 deposited to Your Account

      VirtaPay the best Payment System Ever

      http://www.virtapay.com/r/niceleaf

      This is YOUR lucky day you get $100 for joining plus $20 a day
      times seven days that`s $240 your first week, then $20 a day every day
      added to your account.

      VirtaPay will add up to $20 per day to your account as we prepare
      to launch our new service.

      You'll be an EarlyBird user before VirtaPay opens to the public.

      You'll help shape the development of the best payment system ever

      designed for the Internet.

      You could have hundreds or thousands of dollars in your account by
      the time we launch, without ever making a deposit!

        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 21, 2012
          Join VirtaPay it`s free get $240 deposited to Your Account

          VirtaPay the best Payment System Ever

          http://www.virtapay.com/r/niceleaf

          This is YOUR lucky day you get $100 for joining plus $20 a day
          times seven days that`s $240 your first week, then $20 a day every day
          added to your account.

          VirtaPay will add up to $20 per day to your account as we prepare
          to launch our new service.

          You'll be an EarlyBird user before VirtaPay opens to the public.

          You'll help shape the development of the best payment system ever

          designed for the Internet.

          You could have hundreds or thousands of dollars in your account by
          the time we launch, without ever making a deposit!

          http://www.virtapay.com/r/niceleaf

          This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO RECIEVE OUR E-MAIL FROM SOME GROUP. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to aleina@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
        • 2Ra