introduction

  • Robert Schlueter
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 18, 2007
      Hi everyone! My name is Robert and I am new to this group. I am researching my relatives from Germany. They came to the U.S. in the 1840 - 1860 period. The names I am looking for are Schletter and Schluz. If anyone is interested in these names or has information I would like to hear from them. I live i central New York state.

      Thanks, Bob

    • Bobbi
      Message 2 of 7 , May 7, 2007
        Hi Bob,

        I have 'Schlueter' in my family tree. Where do yours come from?

        Bobbi

        Robert Schlueter <rschlueter2@...> wrote: Hi everyone! My name is Robert and I am new to this group. I am researching my relatives from Germany. They came to the U.S. in the 1840 - 1860 period. The names I am looking for are Schletter and Schluz. If anyone is interested in these names or has information I would like to hear from them. I live i central New York state.

        Thanks, Bob