German surnames I am researching.

  • Elaine McDowell
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2006
      Elizabeth Stolta born 30 Jan 1859 Buren Westphalia, Germany

      Gertrude Stolta born 19 Jan 1857 Buren Westphalia, Germany

      They came to America in 1884

      Henry and Catherine Moll Uhing lived in Essen Rhinelander, Germany. They
      were coal miners. They came to America in about 1870.

      Can anyone help me find more information or even relatives still in Germany?

      Thank you

      Elaine McDowell

      elainemcdowell@...

    • don brown
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2006
        maybe you should write the town in germany if it is
        still there,mayors office ,,or church,,good luck don
        brown