  • Kim Mallisee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2006
      Hi- My name is Kim Mallisee. I live in Des Moines IA and grew up in Nebraska. I have been researching my moms family for about 1 year and I've done most of it online- Ancestry.com. All family lived in the Columbus/ Shelby area. The names are Schlesinger and Tschauner. Rinke is my maternal gr. grandmother maiden name. I've never posted anything anywhere so I'm not really sure how this works. If anyone can be of assistance I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks-Kim