Looking for Schley

  • Schley, Anne
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      Hello,

      I recently joined this group, because I'm looking for more information
      on the Schley family.
      Especially Wilhelm Schley, his wife Emilie Kriedemann, his parents and
      their parents and so on.
      In 1880 they lived in Hamburg where a daughter Anna Emma Louise was
      born, on 28th of April.
      In 1890 they lived in Schwarzenbek where 5 more children were born, one
      of which is my husbands grandfather.

      I hope you can help me,
      Anne Schley from The Netherlands