SCHAFERS arrived on" WAESLAND" Oct. 18 1883

  • James Setliff Boyce
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2005
      NEW MEMBER

      I am researching my Grandfather Charles Jacob SCHAFER...b.8/12/1873
      Zweibruken, Pflaz, also heard from family ...Worschweiler,
      Gutenbrunn...
      with the help of another group, I may have found him on passenger
      list of
      "WAESLAND" Oct 18 1883 with his mother and sibs.
      Cath. Schafer, age 45
      Carl Schafer age 10 ( think this my Gdad)
      Eliab. Schafer age 17
      Ida Schafer age 6
      Johanna Schafer age 11
      Maria Schafer age 8
      Otto Schafer age 15
      Theod. Schafer age 23

      I found him on 1910 census in TN. He married Anna Belle SETLIFF on
      2 Jan. 1899 in Nashville TN.
      Children...
      Elizabeth Chester
      Carl Philip