  • Garbutt, Eryka (DPS)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2005
      Hello everyone

      I am new to the group and would like to introduce myself and list my
      names of interest.
      I live in Australia and I am researching my German/English/Latvian
      heritage.
      Have been for several years but with little success with my German
      family.
      I can read German but my written German is poor but understood by those
      speaking German I am told.

      My family comes mainly from Stettin
      Bohnenstengel/Grealing/Karschnick/Whittkopf
      Hahn/Stichert/Riemer/Lange/Blohm

      Eryka Garbutt
      Australia