Korndoerfer Family

  • Walter & Christine Korndoerfer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2003
      Hello Everyone,

      My name is Walter Korndoerfer and along with other family members from Brasil, Holland, and the USA we have been able to trace our common ancestor to Johann Jacob Korndoerfer, born 1617 in Oberfranken and died 1669 in Wollstein where he was the Oberfauth. We have a web site on Rootsweb.com freepages. I am trying to conect two others Korndoerfer branches to our tree. Michael Korndoerfer Sep 24, 1781 and Johann Reinhard Korndoerfer are the two branches that we cannot connect. Any help would be appreciated.

      Walter