Strohsterne -- Straw Stars

  • German Corner
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      For those interested in Strohsterne (straw stars):

      We now have Strohsterne (straw stars) kits and supplies:
      <http://store.german-usa.com/Celebrations/Christmas/Straw_Stars_-_Strohsterne/index.html>

      The first kit is in English, the second one will have a translation added
      to it shortly. Straw for this and other crafts is also available.

      You can use chenille or tinsel wire as well. I've purchased some at
      Walmart they turned out great.
      Katharina
      Visit our Award Winning German-American Related websites:
      Shop for German things: http://store.german-usa.com
      German Corner, our main site: http://www.germancorner.com
      Heritage and History Site: http://www.germanheritage.com
      German Corner, P.O. Box 70, Keno OR 97627-0070 USA
      Phone: (541) 850-0304 Fax: (541) 884-3013
      e-mail: davitt@...