Re: [germanroots] Koster Geneaology

  • Ralf Doersam
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2003
      > Anyone have any info on Joseph koster (1/04/1804) born in germany??
      > When did he comne to the states?? More importantly who were his parents????
      > First record I find of him is in 1846 and that is his marriage in Missouri
      > Any help or leads would be much appreciated

      Hello Carol(?),

      there are some databases with many Joseph/Josef Koster/Köster/(de) Coster/Coester
      it could be helpful to mention the religion in order to narrow down possible
      places in Germany, where he might have come from.

      Greetings,
      Ralf
    • Laurie
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 19, 2005
        Hello Carol,

        Just seen your note peeeling back in the hsitory of the group. I
        advise that you contact Bob Koster of at:- Lstotle@... he will be
        qable to help you.

        Regards
        Laurie Coster