Re: [germanroots] (Baden-Baden records online (Patricia Sterner ...)

  • Ruth
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 11 3:20 PM
      Pat,
      Sorry it took so long but my computer was out of commission and It's up
      now :-)
      I checked and no last name of Riebel, but I do see a name of Rieb but no
      one by the name of Biandena, this family from from about 1697 to 1764

      Ruth

      Patricia Sterner wrote:

      >Hello Ruth,
      >It would be great if you could find Blandena Riebel (I'm sure there has to be another version or two of the name; but this is what she used here in the US). She was b. Dec 17, 1832, Catholic and from Baden (city) Baden. That is all that was available in family history. If you do find her, I'd like the name of book and auther, please.
      >Thankyou, Pat
      >
      >Ruth Taylor <taylorsr@...> wrote:
      >i have a book with people from Elsenz Baden Baden.. maybe i might find it if that is where some of your people could be from

      >From: "Ralf Doersam" <andorama@...>
      >Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 00:15:05 +0100
      >

      >>>... I wonder if you could help me with: ...
      >>>Blandena Riebel b. 1833 Baden Baden. ...
      >>>

      >>Hi Patricia,
      >>
      >>in case you did not know yet, just today there was a message
      >>concerning online research of parish books Baden-Baden:
      >>http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/read2/BADEN-WURTTEMBERG/2003-05/1053941310
      >>
      >>Good luck,
      >>Ralf

      >Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Patricia Sterner
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 11 4:04 PM
        Thankyou for trying, Ruth. It's much appreciated.
        Pat