Re: [germanroots] (Baden-Baden records online (Patricia Sterner ...)

  • Patricia Sterner
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 8, 2003
      Hello Ruth,
      Did you ever find, in your book, Blandena Riebel b. 1833, Baden, Baden. She was Catholic, if this helps. Thankyou so much. Pat

      Ruth Taylor <taylorsr@...> wrote:
      i have a book with people from Elsenz Baden Baden.. maybe i might find it if that is where some of your people could be from

      From: "Ralf Doersam" <andorama@...>
      Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 00:15:05 +0100

      > > ... I wonder if you could help me with: ...
      > > Blandena Riebel b. 1833 Baden Baden. ...
      >
      >Hi Patricia,
      >
      >in case you did not know yet, just today there was a message
      >concerning online research of parish books Baden-Baden:
      >http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/read2/BADEN-WURTTEMBERG/2003-05/1053941310
      >
      >Good luck,
      >Ralf

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Ruth
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 11, 2003
        Pat,
        Sorry it took so long but my computer was out of commission and It's up
        now :-)
        I checked and no last name of Riebel, but I do see a name of Rieb but no
        one by the name of Biandena, this family from from about 1697 to 1764

        Ruth

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 11, 2003
          Thankyou for trying, Ruth. It's much appreciated.
          Pat