Bamberg-Ingolstadt

  • pattylou56571
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2003
      Could anyone, please, inform me of the name/s and address of Catholic
      Churches in Bamburg and Ingolstadt; who I may contact regarding
      genealogy look up for Conrad Dotterweich b.Mar 5, 1828 and the cost
      factor?
      Thankyou, Pat
    • BDandydon@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 9, 2003
        My wife is from Bamberg and will start with names, but don't know addresses.
        Pfarrkirche, St Martins Kirche, Michaelsberg Kirche, and more. I will give
        you a name for her cousin living there. His name is Andreas Dushold and
        e-mail at andiathome@.... Good luck. Don

      • hotheric@juno.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 9, 2003
          Please tell me which list you got my name so I can get off it.
        • Patricia Sterner
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 9, 2003
            I have no idea who you are and I didn't get your name from anyone. I only put my own post to the germanroots@yahoogroups.com
            hotheric@... wrote:Please tell me which list you got my name so I can get off it.

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          • Patricia Sterner

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 10, 2003
                Pat, Don't think it is necessary to write in German as many people speak
                several languages in Europe(especially English). Also, the name I
                gave(Andreas) speaks very good English and should be able to help you a lot.
                I am also looking at sources for addresses. Wil get back with you. Don