New Yahoo Group - Insel Föhr

  • Kerrin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2002
      Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I have started just now, a new group called Insel F�hr at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Insel-Fohr/. Basically it is a place to talk about the island and the surrounding islands. If you know anyone who would be interested in joining it, please send them the address. Thanks for putting up with me soliciting my group.

      kerrin

      http://www.michaelhutz.com

      PC Repair and Network Design (for the Delaware Valley)

      http://www.geocities.com/kerrins_giraffe

      ADHD A Vision For Kids

      http://www.geocities.com/kerrins_giraffe2/index.html

      An Adhd Giraffe Rambles