German Corner News

  • German Corner
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2001
      Just a reminder that the German Corner does not receive Governmental funds,
      and that we rely on our retail site to cover expenses and generate revenue
      for new free features on our site.

      The retail site has been updates and I'm proud to announce that are now
      carrying table linens from Austria, Trachten jewelry from Austria and
      Germany, Schultueten, Advent calendars, regular calendars, vanity plates,
      bumper stickers, and many more items. Gift wrapping is now available
      too. Please visit us at:
      <http://store.german-usa.com>

      We are also in the process of getting more house ware items like Spaetzle
      maker.... Music CD's and party supplies are coming soon.

      Please note that we will be attending several upcoming festivals in CA and
      NV. A list of the festivals is available at:
      <http://store.german-usa.com/Specials/index.html>
      Don't forget to print out your "10% off" coupon redeemable for purchases at
      the listed festivals.
      <http://store.german-usa.com/Specials/coupon.html>

      Katharina

      Visit our Award Winning German-American Related websites:
      Mall and Market: http://store.german-usa.com http://www.amishmarket.com
      German Corner: http://www.germancorner.com http://www.german-usa.com
      Heritage and History Site: http://www.germanheritage.com
      German Corner, P.O. Box 849, Marina, CA 93933-0849
      Phone: (831) 393-0402 Fax: (831) 392-1415
      e-mail: davitt@...