Bavarian Teddy Bears

  • German Corner
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2001
      The German Corner now sells, beautiful Bavarian Teddy Bears in Dirndls and
      Lederhosen. More bears will be featured in about 2 weeks. We will also
      have Schultueten in about one week. For those interested in Quark, we are
      still selling our Quarkmaker. It has become a big success and is really
      easy to use. Buy buttermilk in the store, put it into the machine, drain,
      and its done.

      <http://store.german-usa.com>

      Please stop by, and enjoy our nice assortment of things. Remember we rely
      on sales to support the German Corner website.
      Thank you,
      Katharina
      Visit our Award Winning German-American Related websites:
      Mall and Market: http://store.german-usa.com http://www.amishmarket.com
      German Corner: http://www.germancorner.com http://www.german-usa.com
      Heritage and History Site: http://www.germanheritage.com
      German Corner, c/o Davitt Publications, P.O. Box 849, Marina, CA 93933-0849
      Phone: (831) 393-0402 Fax: (831) 392-1415 e-mail: davitt@...
    • German Corner
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2001
        They are back in stock!!!!
        <http://store.german-usa.com/Gifts/Stuffed_Animals/index.html>

        Katharina
        Visit our Award Winning German-American Related websites:
        Mall and Market: http://store.german-usa.com http://www.amishmarket.com
        German Corner: http://www.germancorner.com http://www.german-usa.com
        Heritage and History Site: http://www.germanheritage.com
        German Corner, P.O. Box 849, Marina, CA 93933-0849
      • LOOPYLEE66@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 13, 2001
          thank you
          Lisa