Surname: Langematz

  • teom5756
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
      I would like to find out more about this German surname of a family member who was born in Forst Lausitz or hear from anyone of the same name or anyone who might have had relatives of the same name living in living in New England area. Thanks, Tom

    • Ralf Doersam
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
        Hello Tom,

        you might try http://www.telefonbuch.de/

        in order to get theses 7 addresses in German "Telefonbuch"
        (this surname is rather unusual in Germany):

        Gelbe Seiten | Das Örtliche
        Suchkriterien: Name/Suchwort: Langematz.

        Einträge 1-7 von 7

        Langematz Fritz (0 27 32) 2 13 27
        57223 Kreuztal, Waldstr. 51
        Langematz Heike (0 51 75) 62 64