PLEASE READ: Attachments

  • German Corner
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 10:38 AM
      The merge of egoups and the onelist finally gives more options to the list
      owners. One of these has to do with attachments. I choose to have all
      attachments removed. This means any time you send an e-mail with
      attachment to the list, the attachment will not get delivered. This will
      prevent the clotting up of mailboxes, and the distribution of
      viruses. Many members on this list will appreciate this step. I would
      also like to remind members that "germanfriends" has a fault, were you can
      upload your files and make it available to others. I will open up the
      faults for the other lists as well. Please remember that these files are
      not being checked for viruses, and that you should take precaution when
      downloading.

      Katharina
      List Owner