German Heritage

  • Alan Neve
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2010
      Both sides of my family is German, both of my grandmothers were born in Germany.
      My mother's mother was born between Holthusen and Stapelmoor in Ostfriesland and
      my father's mother was born in Schwarme. Most of mother's side was born in
      Ostfriesland and Lippe-Detmond, my father's side in Schleswig-Holstein. Now
      most of the family is living in Iowa in the United States and I am researching
      both sides.

      Alan Neve

    • Cheryl Schrader
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2011
        Go to the Ostfriesland link at rootsweb.  They are very helpful.