Dreyer Family

  • Lyn D
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2009
      I am looking for any one that is linked to George Ludwig Dreyer m: Annie Louise Folle or Folte
      from Hanover Germany Hartz Mountians area
      There children are : John George Dreyer, B;Germany D: Blackall Qld Australia
      Carl Edward Dreyer, B:Germany D:Adelaide.
      Married Eliza Williams Carl was a Publican in Adelaide
      Johann Fredrick August Sophus Dreyer, B:Germany D:Vic
      Married Elizabeth Gully
      Johannah Wilhemina Dreyer B: Germany D:?

      Ludwig arrived in Australia 1845 with son George

      I am hoping there maybe someone out there that is linked to us and share any information.
      Any help will be greatfully appreciated. Thanks in advance.
      Lyn