Re: [germanroots] Johann Hermann Figgen from Waldeck

  • reagent
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2009
      Dick,

      I'm sorry that I don't have any information for you
      regarding the family members that you inquired about, but I
      was wondering if you are a perfusionist? I recognized your
      name from both perfusion material and germanroots. I am a
      perfusionist that works in Sacramento, and on my family
      tree. I have some German, Swiss, and English heritage.

      Best regards, Howard Walton.