Roepke

  • reagent
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
      Hello,

      My name is Howard Walton and I live in California. I am
      looking for information on a relative of mine by the name of
      Carl Herman Roepke. I am looking for a birth date, death
      date, and any other information that I can find. His son,
      August Carl Roepke, was born on 4 July 1863 and died in 1955
      in Covert, Mich. I believe that August Carl Roepke
      emigrated from Germany on 13 August 1891.

      Can anyone help?

      Thank you, Howard.
    • Robert Reinhard
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
        Hey, Howard,
        Don't know if you've tried Ancestry.com.
        They sometimes have a free 14 day trial.
        There is also the Southern California
        Genealogical Society. Try German genealogical
        sites on Google. Good luck in your search.

      • pattid@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
          Have you tried the Ellis Island site?
          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T