Introducing myself

  • Anna
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2009
      Hi, My name is Anna Breiner Caulfield.  I have several ancestral lines from Germany:
      Breiner--from Bundenthal, Rheinland-Pfalz.  Came to America 1885
      Miltner--from Dossenhein, Baden.  Came to America 1860
      Radtke--from Ludwikowo, Prussia (now Poland). Came to America about 1871

      I have had the most trouble with the Radtkes--my ggg-grandmother was Bertha Radtke, b. about 1855, daughter of Gottlieb Radtke and Beate Janke.  She married Anton Miltner in Brooklyn, NY in 1880.

      I live in Florida and would be happy to help anyone in any way that I can.  I belong to Ancestry and Geneanet.

      Anna Caulfield