Hello. I am a new member to the group.

  • gmcronan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2007
      I am researching the family names: REINHOLZ, KAJUTH or KUJATH, BEULKE,
      DAHLKE and RATIEKA.

      My great grandfather, August Friedrich REINHOLZ immigrated to the US
      from Germany in 1872. He was born in Frankfurt am Mien, Hesse, Germany,
      on 02 Jul 1849, the son of Johann Friedrich and Wilhelmine (KUJATH)
      REINHOLZ. August Friedrich REINHOLZ died 26 Mar 1935 in Glendive,
      Dawson County, Montana. He married Julia RATIEKA on 17 May 1877 in
      either Wisconsin or Minnesota. Julia's father, August RATIEKA, was born
      05 Apr 1814 (place unknown) and died 21 Sep 1875 in either Wisconsin or
      Minnesota. He is buried in Southridge Immanuel Lutheran Cemetery,
      Houston County, Minnesota. I do not know his wife's name, although
      there is a US Census record that reflects an "Anne", the mother-in-law,
      living with August & Julia.

      Johann Friedrich REINHOLZ was born 27 Mar 1819 in Dieck, and died 23
      Aug 1895 in Krangen, West Prussia. His wife, Wilhelmine KUJATH was born
      in Dieck on 03 Aug 1823, the daughter of Gottfried Wilhelm and
      Henrietta Charlotta (BEULKE) KUJATH. She died 07 Nov 1911 in Frankfurt
      am Mien, Prussia.

      Gottfried Wilhelm KUJATH was born 29 Oct 1786 in Dieck. He died 30 Jul
      1865 in Dieck. Henrietta Charlotta BEULKE was born 20 Apr 1796 in Dieck
      and died 18 Aug 1854 in Dieck.

      I am interested in connecting with anyone who may have information on
      the families above.

      Thank you.